Select two or more artificial grass varieties in Westlake, OH to compare. Need help deciding which of our synthetic golf grasses is the right one for you? Give us a call and one of our professional Westlake landscaping experts will be happy to help outfit your backyard golf facility with the right turf for every aspect of the game.
Fringe & Collar
- Putting Performance: The fastest, truest ball roll across the surface.
- Chipping Performance: The ability to ‘hold’ a shot under 25 yards, any shots that stay below your shoulder.
- Pitching Performance: The ability to ‘hold’ a chip shot under 50 yards.
- Shot Stopper System: Recommended for holding shots over 50 yards.
- Rough: Any SYNLawn Landscaping product will work for a “Rough” on a golf project. However, the products recommended above provide the most realistic match between putting green and fringe surfaces.
- SYNLawn Tee Strike: The only Tee Line surface that SYNLawn recommends.
- SYNBermuda 214: The only Fairway product SYNLawn recommends.